On this page
Are you a disabled young person who is unsure about COVID-19 vaccinations or needs support to get vaccinated?
Get in touch with our team at the Youth Disability Advocacy Service or YDAS, who can give you free support and information about COVID-19 vaccinations.
COVID-19 vaccination support
YDAS is offering free COVID-19 vaccination support to disabled young people who live in Victoria and are 12 to 25 years old.
Our team can help you find information and organise supports so that you can get vaccinated.
We can give you accessible and reliable support and information about:
- COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 boosters
- The vaccination process
- How to book your vaccination appointment
- Where you can get vaccinated
- Supports available for disabled young people.
Can I get support?
We can support young Victorians, who are 12 to 25 years old, and identify as:
- Having a disability
- Having a health condition or chronic illness
- Neurodiverse or autistic
- Deaf, deaf or hard of hearing
- Blind or vision impaired
- Having lived experience of mental health issues.
We can support young people with any and all types of disability. Contact us if you are unsure. If we cannot help you, we will try to find someone who can.
What support can I get?
Our team can:
- Help you find vaccination centres that are accessible for you.
- Answer your questions or concerns about getting vaccinated.
- Find accessible and reliable information.
- Support you to book a vaccination appointment.
- Organise extra support so that you can get vaccinated.
If we do not know the answer to a question when you contact us, we will follow-up to find the answer for you.
To get free support or find out more, contact our team.
Text or call: 0447 679 121
You can text, call or email Meg. A video call can also be arranged. Please let us know if you have any access needs.
Meet the team
COVID-19 Project Coordinator
Meg supervises the COVID-19 Project at YDAS and provides individual case management support to young people with questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 Project, how to become a project partner, or you need support to access the vaccine please get in touch.