Human Rights Advocacy Coordinator
Bianca supervises our advocacy team and provides individual advocacy for disabled young people.
This includes situations where young people have experienced physical or emotional abuse, neglect, breaches of their human rights, a denial of their decision-making capacity, or a right to live in a manner of their choosing.
Bianca also supports young people with:
• Disability discrimination law problems
• Issues arising from the child protection or the youth justice system
• Accessing the Disability Support Pension and NDIS
• Making complaints and finding solutions to problems
Youth Disability Advocate
Bree works with disabled young people to ensure your rights are being met and you are being treated fairly. She will support you to speak up and ensure you are listened to. She will work with you to solve the problem you are facing.
Bree supports young people to:
• Get access and adjustments at school or university
• Access the NDIS and get the right disability supports
• Access the Disability Support Pension
• Make complaints and find solutions to problems
Intake and Admin Officer
When you contact YDAS the first person you talk with is usually Jade. She will assist you if you need advocacy support.
If you want to join our advocacy waitlist she will ask you questions about the problem you need help with. She can also refer you to other services if we are unable to support you.
Jade is a young queer disabled woman. She like dogs, coffee, and games.