On this page
Who should attend?
Are you a student at TAFE, university or high-school? Do you want to learn how to be accessible and inclusive & how to support disabled young people?
Why should I attend?
Immediately after completing Together Training, participants report:
- a 19% increase in confidence planning accessible & inclusive programs,
- an 18.5% increase in understanding how to address barriers disabled young people face, and,
- a 21.5% increase in knowledge about finding resources to make your work accessible.
Topics we cover
Attending YDAS’s Together Training, you will learn how to:
- navigate the impacts of assumptions,
- ask questions to disabled young people,
- understand disability and society,
- use language about disability,
- plan, deliver & review accessible & inclusive work,
- create access tools incl. Statements of Commitment, Access Keys & Social Scripts!
Commitment to Child Safety
YDAS is a child safe organisation. By attending these events, you agree to join us in our commitment to child safety.
Accessibility and Inclusion
At YDAS, we take access and inclusion seriously. If you have a specific access request, would like further information or want to provide any suggestions, we would love to hear from you.
You can email or call us with your access and/or support requirements for this event using the contact information below.
Our work takes place through the lands of the Aboriginal nations within Victoria and we pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge that Sovereignty was never ceded. Always was, always will be, Aboriginal land.
If you have any questions, contact our Together Program Officer, Is Hay (they/them).
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0472 635 607