We advertise our current vacancies here, so keep checking back in if you're interested in working with us. If you're a young person and you want to find out more about how you can get involved with us, head over to our youth participation page for current opportunities.
To keep up to date with what's going on at YACVic, sign up to our fortnightly newsletter Announce and YACVic Rural's newsletter Signposts.
- provide individual advocacy assistance, advice and referral to young people with disability
- provide secondary consultation about advocacy for young people with disabilities to rural and remote advocacy services
- support young people with disability to develop self-advocacy skills through workshops.
- 0.6 FTE – 3 days (22.8 hours) per week
- manage the development, delivery and evaluation of four VicSRC projects: Teach the Teacher , Primary School Engagement Project, Student Voice Workshops and the Catholic Education Melbourne partnership
- enjoy a flexible, disability friendly, family friendly and fun work culture
- 4.5 days (34.2 hours) per week.