On this page
We advertise our current vacancies here, so keep checking back in if you're interested in working with us. If you're a young person and you want to find out more about how you can get involved with us, head over to our youth participation page for current opportunities.
- Are you passionate about supporting disabled young people to grow their skills, knowledge, confidence and motivation?
- Can you plan, prepare and sometimes run workshops?
- Disabled young people strongly encouraged to apply
- Casual role (with 16-20 hours work per week)
Classified as SCHADS Award Level 3.1 for casual employees. (YACVic pays above award rates, with generous T&C.)
- Are you passionate about creating and co-ordinating meaningful opportunities for young people?
- Can you co-ordinate and deliver training for young people and youth workers?
- 2 – 3 days (15.2 – 22.8 hours) per week, negotiable
- Classified as SCHADS Award Level 3.1 for casual employees. (YACVic pays above award rates, with generous T&C.)
To keep up to date with what's going on at YACVic, sign up to our fortnightly newsletter Announce and YACVic Rural's newsletter Signposts.