We advertise our current vacancies here, so keep checking back in if you're interested in working with us. If you're a young person and you want to find out more about how you can get involved with us, head over to our youth participation page for current opportunities.
To keep up to date with what's going on at YACVic, sign up to our fortnightly newsletter Announce and YACVic Rural's newsletter Signposts.
- manage the development, delivery and evaluation of four VicSRC projects: Teach the Teacher , Primary School Engagement Project, Student Voice Workshops and the Catholic Education Melbourne partnership
- enjoy a flexible, disability friendly, family friendly and fun work culture
- 4.5 days (34.2 hours) per week.
- deliver and assist in the development of VicSRC workshops (Teach the Teacher and Student Voice Workshops) across Victoria
- join a flexible, disability friendly, family friendly and fun work culture where you'd enjoy a high degree of autonomy and collegial support
- casual, as required (likely to be 2-4 days per month) at $35.26 per hour.