On this page
YACVic is committed to Actively involving young people in decision-making processes.youth participation, so we have many opportunities for young people aged 12-25 to be involved in our work.
For early bird information as well as some exclusive opportunities, sign up to be a YACVic Young Member (it's free!). We also share a range of opportunities from YACVic and other organisations around Victoria in our monthly newsletters.
To learn more about our model for opportunities for young people, you can also read our Youth Participation page.
If you’re a young person in regional and rural areas who wants to get involved in disaster recovery, you can have your emergency management qualification paid for and training organised by us!
You can develop new skills and join a team of young people leading the way in disaster risk, resilience and recovery.
YACVic regularly elevates the voices of young people through media advocacy opportunities.
- Want to speak up in the media about an issue that matters to you and your community, or about an experience you've had?
- Do you want young people's voices to be heard?
- Join our media spokespersons list and be the first to hear about media opportunities!
- Note: these opportunities are remunerated on a case-by-case basis.
- Do you have a story to share about being a young Victorian or working with young people?
- Share your opinion with thousands of young people and youth workers across the Victorian youth sector.
Submissions are open on a rolling basis, voluntary opportunity.
Find out more
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about YACVic opportunities, please contact YACVic's Participation & Development Manager Sam Champion (he/him) at SChampion@yacvic.org.au.