The YDAS office is currently closed due to COVID-19.
Our team is working from home. You can still contact us via phone or email.
- You can still access our advocacy service if you need advice or support. Our advocacy team are working from home and can meet with you virtually.
- Our Emerging Young Leaders Program is being held online this year. All of the workshops are online so you can join from anywhere in Victoria. Applications are currently open.
- We are not running our Map Your Future workshops in person, but you can access our new online course for disabled young people. It will help you set goals and understand the NDIS.
- We have online resources that you can access for free. Visit our Resources and Training webpage.
- YDAS and YACVic run accessible online events for young people and those who work with young people. Visit our Events webpage.
COVID-19 resources for disabled young people
- Get the latest information about COVID-19 and restrictions in Victoria on our COVID-19 webpage. The information is for disabled young people in Victoria.
NDIS and COVID-19 information for disabled young people
- Learn about what the NDIS is doing to make sure that disabled young people get the supports and services they need during the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit our NDIS and COVID-19 webpage.
Last updated 1 November 2020.