We're running a consultation workshop to hear your ideas about young people and the youth sector, to inform our policy platform. What you tell us will guide our policy advocacy for young people and youth services to the 2018 election and beyond.
- What sort of community for young people do you think Victoria should be by 2020?
- What roles do you think youth services need to play to make this happen?
- Which advocacy messages do you think YACVic should prioritise?
- What new and emerging issues are impacting on young people and services where you live?
- Where do you see the biggest gaps in youth service delivery?
Who should attend
People who work in youth services, youth workers and young people.
Register your attendance
Please head to Eventbrite to register.
For more details, please get in touch with Jessie Mitchell, YACVic Policy Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9267 3722.
YACVic is a child safe organisation. By attending these events, you agree to join us in our commitment to child safety.