Are you 16 – 25 years old?
Do you have a disability and live in Victoria?
Would you like to plan for your future and practice speaking up for what YOU want?
If so, you should think about joining Map Your Future!
Map Your Future is a free program from the Youth Disability Advocacy Service (YDAS) designed to help you figure out what your goals are and learn new skills to achieve them!
What happens in Map Your Future?
- 1 x workshop to chat with other young people. This will run for 3 hours.
During the program, we’ll work with you to:
- Think about what you want in life
- Work out what supports you need and how to get them
- Practice speaking up for yourself and how to tell others what you want
The workshop will cover:
- Who YDAS are and why Map Your Future is important
- Overview of Map Your Future
- Understanding “choice and control”
- What is NDIS?
- What does it mean for me?
- Advocacy and Advocates
- Speaking up
- Setting goals
We will make sure you get the support you need for your disability during the program.
You can express your interest in the program by filling out our expression of interest form here.
For further information or for support filling out the expression of interest form please contact:
Map Your Future Project Advisor