Hours: Casual role, minimum 15 hours per week – can be worked over 2 or 3 days
Remuneration: $25 per hour
Status: Short-term contract until 1 July 2016
Location: Melbourne CBD office
YACVic is bursting at the seams and is moving offices in March so we need someone who thrives on being busy and working on a variety of tasks simultaneously to help us keep on track during this busy phase.
The major duties will include:
- general administration and office duties including answering the phone and responding the emails
- Managing YACVic memberships
- Researching office suppliers (e.g. internet providers, phone systems etc)
- Hot-footing around the city to run chores like keeping the office in tea and milk
- Assisting the Office Manager with tasks as required.
This is a fantastic entry-level role for the right candidate who is seeking a career in administration or office management. We encourage young people embarking on, or early in their careers to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
- Your resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria
- Contact details for a minimum of two referees, including a current manager – if applicable (we will not contact referees without your permission).
Applications close at midnight on Wednesday 24 February 2016.
Please note, interviews will be held on Friday 26 February 2016.